Dodge Direct Connection Will Sell You SpeedKore Carbon Fiber Upgrades For Your Challenger
The first item is a front splitter for the Widebody versions of the Challenger, costing $2,735. At the opposite end of the vehicle, a rear spoiler can be attached to the trunk of your Dodge Challenger Demon, assuming you’re one of the lucky few to have snagged one of these. The rear spoiler is a little more affordable, priced at $1,925, and comes with double-sided tape for easy fitment.
If you’ve got a regular Challenger, don’t worry – there’s something for you too. A rocker panel set is available for all versions of the modern Challenger (2015 onward), retailing for $2,475. As this is an add-on, it comes with 3D-printed brackets but not flare extensions, which means that if you have a Widebody, you’ll have to find a way to make the arches flow better.
- Icy-Cool Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Is US-Legal And Ready For Dakar
- Bentley Introduces Sixth Iteration Of Iconic Flying B Mascot
- Tesla Semis Will Need More Electricity Than A Small Town To Charge
- Novitec Takes The Ferrari SF90 Spider Up A 1,000-HP Notch
- New Porsche Configurator Is Here To Ruin Your Productivity
- Self-Driving Hyundai Ioniq 5 Joins Uber's Driverless Fleet