Dodge Journey Replacement Plans Just Got More Interesting
Several powertrain options will also be available, including a range-topping Hemi V8. Details of the displacement and horsepower are unknown, but Fiat Chrysler currently offers 5.7-liter and 6.4-liter variants of the Hemi V8. We’d also love to see it pack the Stelvio Quadrifoglio‘s Ferrari-derived twin-turbo 2.9-liter V6 that produces 505 hp.
Several trim levels will also be available including a Scat Pack model. The focus will also be on on-road performance rather than off-road capability, so when combined with rear-wheel drive it should also be a lot more fun to drive than the current Journey. As for when Dodge’s new midsized UV will arrive, sources claim it will go on sale in 2022 possibly as a 2023 model.
- Viacom And CBS Announce Expected Closing Date Of Merger
- BMW X2 Prototype Hides Big Secret
- ‘SNL’: ‘Wizard of Oz’ Sketch About Mad Munchkins Is Wicked Funny
- “Base” Porsche Taycan 4S Shines In Los Angeles
- ‘America’s Got Talent’: Gabrielle Union & Julianne Hough Out, Simon Cowell & Howie Mandel Back For Season 15