Dog Goes To Target, Has The Best Time Of Her Life
If you’re super young and still learning about the things around you, even a shop can blow your mind. So when Zira, the cutest half Corgi on the planet, and her human went to Target, she just couldn’t handle the excitement. Her infectious ear-to-ear smile is taking Twitter by storm, and it’ll brighten your day.
“This was her second trip, although her first one she just slept the entire time,” her owner Jesse told Bored Panda. “She reminded us so much of Rose from Titanic, the way she leaned against the front of the cart, looking out into the world of Target for the first time! We could tell she loved it so much.” Zira, the adorable Corgi and Mini Aussie mix is only 4 months old, so she’s constantly looking for anything she can chew. “She loves getting new toys, ones that squeak, crinkle, or bounce. And since she’s our first dog, she gets spoiled as much as possible!”
On Twitter, photos of Zira’s amazing time at the shop have accumulated over 487K likes and 127K retweets, bringing instant fame to the Monterey, CA-based puppy.
But that trip earned Zira some real love, too. “While we were turning a corner, this woman shopping saw her and freaked out,” Jesse said. “She couldn’t stop going on and on about how cute Zira was. Zira just started licking her, and the woman loved it. She even picked Zira up and let her kiss her face!”
Turns out, Zira wasn’t the first furball to enjoy a trip to Target
Not all shops, however, allow pets and not all animals enjoy such a commotion. Be careful while putting your little one inside a shopping trolley
- 51 Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See
- 30+ Times Cosplayers Confused The Hell Out Of Everyone By How Real Their Cosplay Was
- Women Are Sharing The Responses They Got After Asking Out Their Crush On A Date, And It’s Too Entertaining
- Chinese Family Spends 6 Months Working Out, And Here Are Their Before-And-After Pics
- We Travelled 26.000Km In 4 Months From Romania To Mongolia With Our 6-Year-Old Sitting In A Sidecar