Every Year These 4 Friends Take The Same Christmas Photo, And The Way They Change Is Amazing
Christmas is a great time to reconnect with family and friends, and the photos taken with them each year show how much everyone has changed with the passing of time. Four friends have taken this classic tradition to the extreme by not only posing together for a holiday portrait each year, but recreating every last detail of a group shot they captured back in 2009, and now everyone on the Internet is applauding them for their consistency. Scroll down to see each one for yourself, and let us know how well you think they did. If you’ve got a similar tradition that hasn’t changed since the first Christmas you tried it, tell us all about it in the comments.
- 7 Sweet Illustrations Show That Love Is In The Little Things
- Couple Saw This DIY Bookshelf Design Online, But They Had No Idea It Would Turn Out So Good
- One Reddit User Got Bill Gates As Her Secret Santa, And Here’s What She Received
- 20+ Times Trolls Had The Funniest Christmas Gift Ideas Ever
- Deaf People Show How To Swear In Sign Language, And It’s Shamefully Entertaining