Far-right critics denounce Merkel on German unification day
Hundreds of far-right protesters shouted abuse at Chancellor Angela Merkel as German leaders gathered in the eastern city of Dresden on Monday to celebrate the anniversary of the country's reunification 26 years ago.
On this topic: ()
- Tesla-Powered Ford Mustang Is An Electric Monster
- Friday Ratings: ‘Shark Tank’ And ‘SmackDown’ Tie For Top Demo Honors
- 10 Of The Best Back Massagers You'll Probably Become Obsessed With
- What Omicron Means for the Pandemic’s Future | SciShow News
- Shelby's F-150 Raptor Is A 525-HP Super Truck With An Attitude Problem