Ferrari Steps In To Help Fight Against Coronavirus
The Agnelli family, original founders of Fiat and current owners of Ferrari, are now working with the Italian Civil Protection Department to support the Italian national health service. The family has provided a 10 million euro (about $10.6 million) donation, which will go towards helping to respond to the local health and social needs in the city of Turin and Piedmont. In addition to the financial donation, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ferrari, and CNH Industrial have teamed up with outside companies Ermenegildo Zegna and Pesenti Group to purchase a total of 150 ventilators and other medical equipment.
- ‘The Walking Dead: World Beyond’ Premiere Pushed By AMC Amid Coronavirus-Related Production Shutdowns, Ad Money Shift
- Land Rover Celebrates 50 Years Of The Range Rover
- California Governor Issues Statewide Stay-At-Home Order Due To Coronavirus Crisis
- Even Rolls-Royce Has To Shut Down Its Factory
- DirecTV Goes Dark For A Spell As America Hunkers Down At Home Over Coronavirus