Ferrari Working On Hotter Portofino?
Since 2018, the Portofino has served as the entry-level model in Ferrari’s high-performance sports car lineup, where “entry-level” is a relative term, $215,000 to start being, after all, a lot of cheddar. It’s a model that’s all too easy to ignore, what with the Italian marque’s lineup including cars like the mid-engine F8 Tributo, the naturally aspirated V12-powered F12 Superfast, and soon, the deliciously styled Roma coupe.
But fans of the prancing horse might have a whole new reason to pay attention to the Ferrari Portofino in the not-too-distant future, as a recent filing with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) suggests that a new, more powerful Portofino variant could be in the works.
- Joy Reid To Host Weeknight MSNBC Show Starting On July 20
- Toyota RAV4 Prime And Dodge Demon Have Something In Common
- Amazon Fire TV Adds Hulu, YouTube, Sling Packages To Its Live Streaming Offering
- Hyundai Tucson N-Line Is Coming With 2.5-Liter Turbo
- Film Festivals In The Pandemic Era: Here’s The Latest Update From 16 Key Events