Fisker Ocean Adds 200 Miles Of Electric Range In Just 30 Minutes
Fisker says Ocean drivers will have access to a “frictionless charging experience” capable of adding 200 miles in just 30 minutes (15% capacity to 80% capacity). Charge times are often cited as the main concern for potential EV buyers, many of whom say they worry about having to stop to charge for long periods of time. But the Ocean’s quick charge time should alleviate most of these concerns.
“I have been eagerly waiting to show our revolutionary Fisker Ocean luxury SUV to the public, so we decided to debut the full prototype – reflecting the actual production vehicle – at CES 2020,” said Henrik Fisker, chairman and CEO of Fisker Inc. “The world will get to see the fully-engineered vehicle, which rides on a production-ready platform – signaling our intent to get it to market efficiently. I’m also very excited about our partnership with Electrify America, which enables Fisker drivers access to the largest open DC Fast charging network in the USA – with approximately 800 charging stations and about 3,500 chargers across 45 states by 2021.”
- Solstice Studios Makes Key Marketing/Distribution Exec Hires With Mark Mulcahy & Tom Sweetster
- Another Major American Automaker Leaves Russia
- Woody Harrelson & Marisa Tomei Among 4 Returning For ABC’s ‘All In the Family’ Live Special, 3 New Stars Join
- Feast Your Eyes On Gordon Murray’s New McLaren F1-Inspired Supercar
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ Named Best Film Of 2019 By AAFCA, Eddie Murphy & Lupita Nyong’o Take Top Acting Honors