Ford Dealers That Upgrade Their Showrooms Will Get More Broncos To Sell
The program is optional and is not required for dealers to sell or service the Bronco. But the more dealers spend on these upgrades, the more Broncos will be allocated to give dealers an advantage. Dealers that spend less than $12,500 won’t receive any extra Bronco allocations.
Investing between $12,500 and $24,999 will gain one extra allocation, while dealers that spend $25,000-$37,499 on upgrades will receive an extra two allocations. Three extra allocations will be given to dealers spending $37,500-$49,999, while four will be allocated to dealers that invest $50,000-$62,499. An extra five Bronco allocations will be given to dealers spending $62,500-$74,999.
- Stephen Colbert Wearily Recaps ‘The Week That Felt Like A Year’ In Rare Friday Show
- Volkswagen Ends 2020 On A High Thanks To One Model
- Stephen Colbert & Seth Meyers Echo Calls To Remove Trump From Office, Seek Accountability For Violent Storm On U.S. Capitol
- All-New 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Is A Three-Row Off-Road Luxury Rockstar
- Jimmy Kimmel: “It Was A Terrible Day In The History Of This Country”