Ford F-150 Raptor’s Biggest Threat Is Coming
- ‘Godzilla: King Of The Monsters’ ’$130M Overseas Bow Is #1, But Not Royal; ‘Aladdin’ Still A Prince & ‘Rocketman’ A Madman Across The Water – International Box Office
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- The Serious Business Of Comedy In Fox Searchlight’s ‘Isle Of Dogs’ And ‘The Favourite’ – The Contenders London
The second Ram test mule shown is clearly smaller than the Ram 1500, so it’s a very reasonable guess to assume it’s the also upcoming reborn Dakota. This mid-size pickup truck, expected to ride on a modified version of the Jeep Gladiator platform, is expected to arrive fairly soon as well. It will compete, of course, directly against the Ford Ranger.
Unfortunately, specific details remain relatively scarce, but it’s possible it’ll be powered by the same turbo-four used by Jeep. Another possibility is the 3.6-liter V6 with the eTorque hybrid assist.
- ‘Birds Of Prey’ Reveals Harley Quinn As A Bernie Sanders Supporter
- Subaru Brings Classics And Puppies To Chicago Auto Show
- ‘Cats,’ ‘Madea’ and ‘Rambo’ Top Razzie Nominations
- The C8 Corvette Is Huge In Japan
- Judge To Review Request To Dismiss Rape Charges Against Reality TV Doctor & Girlfriend – Update