Ford Has Great News About The New Ford F-150
Last month, another bulletin report claimed the new F-150 will start production at Dearborn on September 28 and on October 26 in Kansas, but has since been delayed further. Production was originally supposed to start at the Dearborn plant this August. The order books for the new F-150 will allegedly open on July 15, so expect it to debut within the next two months.
When the new Ford F-150 arrives, don’t expect it to sport any radical exterior changes. However, the interior will be upgraded with a huge 15.5-inch infotainment display and a digital instrument cluster. Engine options from the current model are expected to carry over, but the new F-150 will also spawn new plug-in hybrid and fully electric versions of the popular pickup.
- How To Watch Barack Obama & ‘Graduate Together: America Honors The Class Of 2020’ Online & On TV
- Carroll Shelby Would Approve Of This Modern Shelby Cobra
- Trevor Noah And The Daily Social Distancing Show Gets To The Meat Of The Matter
- Two New Porsche 911 Models Coming Next Week
- Amazon Prime India Makes Biggest Direct-To-Service Movie Acquisition With Amitabh Bachchan-Ayushmann Khurrana Comedy ‘Gulabo Sitabo’