Ford Is Slashing The Price Of An SUV
Like clockwork, consumers have grown to expect incremental price increases each year for new vehicles on sale. As this has gone on, criticism has grown that new cars, trucks and SUVs are getting too expensive, but thankfully, that rule doesn’t hold true all the time.
With an MSRP of $20,485, the 2020 Ford EcoSport is the Blue Oval automaker’s most affordable SUV. And according to the latest data, it’s about to get even cheaper.
According to a letter sent to dealers obtained by CarsDirect, the 2020 Ford EcoSport’s starting price has been slashed by $490, bringing the crossover’s MSRP down to just $19,995. This isn’t a special offer, either: it’s a permanent price reduction. In total, the entry-level 2020 Ford EcoSport now starts at $21,090 when you add the $1,095 destination charge.
- ‘Penny Dreadful: City Of Angels’: Original Series Won’t Seep Into Sequel, But It’s All About 2020 – TCA
- Lamborghini Urus ST-X Reveal Date Becomes Official
- ‘Joker’: The Wild Ride Of Hollywood’s Wild-Card Success Continues
- US Coast Guard Orders Two ZR1 Corvette Engines
- NBC Boss On the Hiring & Firing By ‘Saturday Night Live’ Of Comedian Shane Gillis Over Racial Slur Controversy