Ford Mustang Mach-E Shelby Is Actually Happening
The main challenge isn’t achieving great performance figures, but rather, developing a Shelby EV with the ability to spend plenty of time on a track while also still being good to drive. A heavy electric car with a battery pack seems counterintuitive to that, but the Ford big guns are undaunted.
“I’m looking forward to the challenge of applying the Shelby characteristics to an electric car,” said Ed Krenz, Ford Performance chief program engineer. “The trick for us is the fun-to-drive part, and sustainability in terms of charging. It needs to be able to go all day on a track day – you can’t do 20 minutes and then have to charge it all night.”
- World Cup Winners Ali Krieger & Ashlyn Harris To Front U.S. Remake Of Israeli Soccer Competition Format
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Arrives With Fresh Styling And Improved Range
- UK’s Dagenham Film & TV Studios Progressing With New Bidder Despite Brexit Disruption
- This Could Be The Most Expensive Ford GT40 Replica Ever
- Showtime To Co-Produce Second Season Of Daisy Haggard’s Black Comedy ‘Back To Life’ With BBC Three