Ford Mustang Mach-E Winning Over Mustang And F-150 Owners
Ford knew it was taking a chance by naming its new all-electric EV SUV ‘Mustang Mach-E.’ Faithful and longtime Mustang owners are probably skeptical, but one of those owners and collectors is none other than Bill Ford himself. At first, he was reluctant to use that iconic nameplate but he was won over following a prototype test drive. His stamp of approval speaks volumes and already Ford dealerships have noticed new customers walking through their doors with genuine interest.
The Detroit News reports that although Ford is currently only taking orders for the 2021 Mustang Mach-E, which includes a $500 deposit, the vehicle has generated plenty of foot traffic. The Mach-E will have a starting price of around $45,000.
“It’s been exciting for the store,” said Tim Hovik, owner and general manager of San Tan Ford outside of Phoenix, Arizona. He has already taken 47 reservations for the Mach-E. “I’ve been doing this 27 years, and you can kind of count on one hand the times we’ve dipped our toe into a completely new segment.”
- Starz Greenlights ‘Becoming Elizabeth’ From UK Producer The Forge
- World’s Most Expensive Pagani Zonda Record Already Beaten
- ‘Doctor Who’: Premiere Date Set For Season 12, New Trailer Drops
- China’s New Concept Has Better Aerodynamics Than Bugatti Chiron
- Roseanne Barr To Appear At “Trumpettes” Super Bowl Weekend Mar-A-Lago Gala