‘Frozen 2’ To Launch Two Weeks Early On Disney+ In UK & Ireland
- ‘It Chapter Two’ Balloons Franchise To $1B+ Global; Tarantino’s ‘Hollywood’ Overtakes ‘Basterds’ WW; ‘Downton Abbey’ Serves Up Early $12M Debut – International Box Office
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo Warns New York ‘Not Yet Ready’ For Coming Coronavirus Peak
- Genesis G90 Stardust Edition Takes Elegance To The Next Level
Frozen 2 will be available two weeks ahead of schedule on Friday 3 July on Disney+ in the UK and Ireland.
The second highest-grossing animated film of all time, Frozen 2 follows Elsa and her group of friends as they embark on a journey beyond their kingdom of Arendelle in order to discover the origin of Elsa’s magical powers.
From directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, the film features the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad.
Disney+ Original documentary series Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2 will premiere globally on Disney+ on Friday 26 June.
Disney+ hosts content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and National Geographic.
- Teased! First Look At The New 2021 Lexus IS
- ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ Executive Producer Dream Hampton Attached To Direct Cineflix’s ‘Black Wall Street’
- 2024 BMW M5 Will Be As Powerful As Bugatti Veyron
- ‘The Salisbury Poisonings’: First Trailer For BBC One’s Novichok Drama; Premiere Date Set; Creatives Talk Heroism Of A Community In Crisis
- BMW 6 Series GT Gets A Facelift: Now Do You Like It?