Gazoo Racing Releases Toyota Hypercar Details
The teaser appeared on Twitter, along with some performance specs of the vehicle. Gazoo Racing quotes 500 kilowatts or 680 PS, which translates to around 670 mechanical horsepower. These output figures lag behind the original concept, which produced 986 hp, and rumors that speculated it would be as much as 1,400 hp.
The powertrain is confirmed to be a four-wheel-drive hybrid setup, sending its grunt to Michelin tires. With only 1,030 kilograms (2,270 pounds) of weight, the Toyota Hypercar should still be blisteringly quick.
- Governor Gavin Newsom Admits Only About 1/3 Of California’s 1.3M Vaccine Doses Have Been Administered: “It’s Gone Too Slowly”
- This Is What The 2022 BMW i4 Will Look Like
- Tanya Roberts Dies: ‘A View To A Kill’ Bond Girl, ‘That ’70s Show’ Actress Was 65
- 1,300-HP Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Is A $70,000 Steal
- Los Angeles Coronavirus Update: County Surpasses 800,000 Covid-19 Cases & 10,600 Total Deaths