Genesis G90 Stardust Edition Takes Elegance To The Next Level
“The G90 Stardust represents the ultimate form of elegance,” said SangYup Lee, the head of Genesis Global Design. “In that moment when you arrive at a red carpet event, nothing less is expected.”
Because of the high-level of customization and craftsmanship required, only 50 examples will be built, all of which are for South Korea only.
For the rest of the world, the 2021 G90 is receiving some convenience upgrades that are standard equipment. Base models now come with Genesis Adaptive Control Suspension and the Intelligent Front-Lighting system, a feature capable of automatically dimming the high-beams when an oncoming vehicle is detected.
- Discovery Places Supersized Order With Curve Media For More ‘Salvage Hunters’ & New Series ‘Auction House’
- Teslas Are Mysteriously Stopping At Burger King
- Johnny Depp’s Libel Battle With British Tabloid Dealt Blow After He Failed To Disclose “Drug Texts”
- Volvo Is One Step Closer To Building Self-Driving Cars
- Hulu Removes ‘The Golden Girls’ Episode Featuring Blackface