Genesis Working On Secret Weapon To Fight Audi And Porsche
Like the combustion-powered G80, the eG80 will be equipped with a variety of advanced driver assists, including smart cruise control, pre-active safety seat, forward collision-avoidance assist, and blind-spot collision avoidance assist. A heavily camouflaged prototype of the Genesis eG80 has also been spied with styling cues carried over from the combustion model, including the quad headlights and crest grille. In the prototype, the charger is connected under the hood, but the position of the charging point probably hasn’t been finalized.
When it goes on sale, expect the Genesis eG80 to cost a premium over the regular version. While the Genesis G80 starts at $47,700, the eG80 is expected to cost over 100 million won in Korea ($81,597). The Genesis eG80 will be one of 14 new electric models Hyundai plans to add to its lineup by 2025. Genesis also plans to electrify its entire lineup by 2024.
- ‘The Wall’: Danny Dyer Game Show Poised To Shift Production From Poland To UK Amid Coronavirus
- Good News! Corvette Convertible Won’t Skip 2020 After All
- ‘The Crown’ Producer Left Bank Adapting Bestselling Inspector Gamache Books In First Series For Amazon
- A Special New C8 Corvette Stingray Is Coming
- BBC Confirms It Is Considering Restoring BBC Three To Television