Get Ready For A Hyundai Electric Onslaught
The Ioniq 6, on the other hand, will be inspired by the curvaceous Prophecy Concept. Hyundai has been on a roll lately with stunning new models like the next-generation Sonata and Tucson, and the new Ioniq range looks like it will continue this trend. The Ioniq 5 and 6 will be joined by the Ioniq 7 in 2024, which will take the form of a large electric SUV.
“We’re not only developing the vehicles our customers need now, we’re also envisioning smart mobility solutions for pressing environmental and transportation needs of the future. Ultimately, this full spectrum of new technologies will promote a planet-friendly, zero-emission ecosystem as part of our ‘Progress for Humanity’ global vision,” said Olabisi Boyle, vice president of Product Planning and Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America.
- TikTok Gets Reprieve As Trump Commerce Department Says Shutdown Won’t Go Into Effect Pending Legal Case
- Tesla Finally Admits Something It Should Have Long Ago
- Parler Sees Membership Double As Conservatives And Donald Trump Backers Seek Alternative To Facebook, Twitter
- BMW’s New Feature Will Save Drivers From Speeding Tickets
- Mads Mikkelsen In Talks To Replace Johnny Depp In ‘Fantastic Beasts’