Good Luck Getting Your Hands On A BMW M4 CSL
Obviously, BMW USA will carefully select dealers worthy of receiving an M4 CSL but, as reported, all M Certified Dealers will receive one example. The remaining units will then be distributed to other BMW dealers; most likely retailers with strong sales figures and excellent reputations.
Priced at $139,990, the M4 CSL is hugely expensive – that’s even more than the recently revealed BMW 760i xDrive. We don’t expect many to be put off by the six-figure price tag, though, but we really hope the desirable 911 GT3 rival isn’t subjected to the so-called market adjustments we’ve seen of late.
Low supply and high demand has seen some dealerships jack up the prices on highly desirable vehicles. We’ve already found examples of the F-150 Lightning selling for over $140,000. Hopefully, BMW USA has something up its sleeve to prevent this.
- Singer's Latest 911 Masterpiece Embraces The Iconic Gulf Colors
- New Alpina B3 Beats The BMW M3 In Almost Every Way
- Mercedes-Benz Downsizes Dealership Network
- Environmentalists Are Blocking Tesla's Texas Gigafactory Expansion
- Cadillac Celestiq Will Take The Fight To Rolls-Royce And Bentley
- Get A Great Deal On The Chevy Bolt EV This Month