Guns’n’Roses to Play Roman Abramovich’s New Years Eve Party
Rock star sets at Roman Abramovich’s annual New Years Eve parties are becoming an end of year tradition to rival the ball dropping on Times Square.
This year sources tell Heat Street Guns N’ Roses are playing for the Russian oligarch and that they will receive at least $1 million for their night’s work. The Rolling Stones have also been reported as playing the gig.
Abramovich is understood to be using discredited British tycoon Philip Green’s former superyacht Lioness V in addition to his own luxury vessel Eclipse. Earlier this week the yacht was parked outside Blanchards restuarant in Anguilla.
In previous years, the Black Eyed Peas and Gwen Stefani have played at Abramovich’s parties. G N’R are something of an Abramovich favorite. In 2010, they played a fashion charity show in Moscow co-organized by his wife Dhasha Zhukova.
Let’s hope their year ends up better following on from the performance than last year’s showcase performer– Prince.
- An Antibody for Everything : Taking Antibodies to the Next Level | Antibodies Mini-Series Part 2
- Safari-Style Datsun 280Z Is Your Ticket To Adventure
- How We Co-opted the Immune System’s Targeted Weaponry | Antibodies Series Part 1
- Meghan Markle “Saddened” By Explosive Report Revealing Her Former Kensington Palace Comms Secretary Filed A “Bullying” Complaint
- Volvo C40 Recharge Electrifies The SUV Coupe