Gunther Werks Reveals 993 Speedster Remastered
The 993 Speedster Remastered promises to be one hell of an experience, and there’s a choice for customers to enjoy it with the low raked windscreen or without a windscreen at all. There’s no roof, so the reworked interior is made using weatherproof materials, and the seats are lower than the coupe’s to keep driver and passenger out of the airflow. Also swapped out is the original Porsche 911 pedal box, replaced with one that features “more ergonomic positioning than the OEM assembly.”
Only 25 of the Gunther Werks 993 coupe are being built, and the company will only be making 25 of the Speedster model. However, don’t expect it to be cheaper because it doesn’t have a roof.
- Disney Plus Launches Star, A Streaming Outlet With More Grown-Up Fare, In Europe And Other Global Territories
- Center-Exit Exhausts Give C8 Corvette A Retro Look
- Chinese New Year Pics ‘Hi, Mom’ & ‘Detective Chinatown 3’ Top $600M Each As Middle Kingdom Exceeds $2B In 2021 – International Box Office
- Check Out Rimac’s Stunning New Shanghai Showroom
- ‘SNL’s Weekend Update Torches Ted Cruz Over His Ill-Timed Cancún Trip