Half Up Twisted Heart Hairstyle
Valentine’s Day is nearly here so of course I had to share a fun heart hairstyle. I got the inspiration for this look from @tojashair on instagram and love that this is wearable for everyone and doesn’t look too young. It’s fairly simple to recreate too so check out the tutorial below to learn how! Thank you so much for watching! xoxo, Missy
Half Up Twisted Heart Hairstyle Supplies:
- Rattail comb
- 5 Bobby pins
- Medium-hold hairspray
- 1″ Curling iron
Half Up Twisted Heart Hairstyle Instructions:
- Step 1 / Begin by parting the hair where you normally prefer. I’m placing mine on the right side.
- Step 2 / Now divide out a large section of hair on the left and right side of the head and bring them both towards the back.
- Step 3 / Take the left strand and cross it over the right strand.
- Step 4 / Now loop it up through the hair to create a knot and pull it tight against the head.
- Step 5 / Slide a few bobby pins into the knot until it feels secure against the head.
- Step 6 / Now take the section of hair on the right side and divide it into two equal halves.
- Step 7 / Twist the two sections in opposite directions.
- Step 8 / Then bring the two twists together underneath the knot to form the heart shape.
- Step 9 / Secure the bottom of the heart with one or two bobby pins.
- Step 10 / Set the hairstyle with hairspray and smooth down any flyaways.
- Sleep Styler Review and Demo!
- Prom & Wedding Hairstyle! Romantic Updo With Twists & Braids
- Heart Hairstyles Compilation, 9 Ways To Make A Heart In Your Hair!
- Valentine’s Day Hairstyle For Teens! Braided Faux Hawk With Heart Braid Accent
- Mixed Fishtail and Dutch Fishtail Braid 3 Ways