Hennessey’s New C8 Corvette Wheels Are Worth The Price
These forged alloys feature a 10-spoke design and are covered in a cool-looking Gunmetal Grey finish. The ‘H’ emblem, however, is more of an off-white. Measuring 19 inches in diameter and 8.5 inches wide (half an inch wider than their stock counterparts), each front wheels weighs 21.3 pounds. To compare, each stock wheels weighs 25.6 pounds, thus a 4.3-pound saving per wheel.
The rear wheels measure 20 inches in diameter and 11 inches wide, also half an inch wider than the stock versions. Each rear wheel weighs 25.4 pounds compared to the 32.1-pound stock rollers.
- ‘After We Collided’ Stokes $21M Overseas Through Sunday As Passionate Fans Prompt Screen Expansions
- Jeep Wagoneer’s Complex Lighting Display Is Seriously Cool
- Entertainment Union Coalition Hails New Law Easing Path For Workers To Borrow From Their Pension Plans
- The Lamborghini Aventador Just Set A New Record
- ‘The Walking Dead Universe Experience’ Makes IMDb TV Its Exclusive Streaming Home