Here’s Why The VW Arteon R Should Be A Coupe
There’s certainly a bit of influence from the Audi A5 Coupe in the design in any case, with the B-pillar and roofline bearing resemblance to the unique lines of the A5 while retaining the signature kink in the rear glass. Rendered as a stanced version of the coupe, the rear fenders have also been flared, giving the Arteon an appropriate stance for a true coupe. It looks great, and the aggressive R-line inspired body kit suits the sleek look perfectly.
- BBC Studios Appoints Ding Ke As Its China Chief
- Musk Sues California County AND Makes A Serious Threat
- Tina Fey Returns To ‘Weekend Update’ As Martin Short, Josh Gad & Danny Trejo Join ‘SNL’ Season Finale
- The Nissan 400Z Could Be In Trouble
- Joe Biden Praises Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Mail-In Voting Order; Trump Campaign Bashes COVID-19 Deterrent – Update