Honda’s Record-Breaking Type R Arrives At Dealers
However, before you go running off to buy one, you may want to have a chat with your accountant. While the new version of the regular Type R retails for $37,495, this special edition is considerably pricier at $43,995. Still, the personalized plaque designating which of 600 your model is may be enough to warrant the increased price. If not, perhaps the gloss black roof, mirror caps, and hood vent will help. There’s also a dark chrome Civic badge on the rear, along with a bunch of standard Honda Sensing safety tech, including adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist.
- ‘Troop Beverly Hills’ Sequel In The Works At Tri-Star With AFI Alum Oran Zegman Set To Direct
- Lotus Could Be In Legal Trouble Over Evija Hypercar
- Francis Coppola’s New Cut Of ‘Godfather Part III’ To Get Limited December Theatrical Release Before VOD
- Volkswagen ID.R Gunning For New Goodwood Record
- Precious Way And MC Lyte Are ‘Partners In Rhyme’ In New Rap Sitcom