Hyundai Caught Testing New Tesla Fighter
Judging by these new spy shots, the development of Hyundai’s new Tesla fighter appears to be at an advanced stage, so an official reveal can’t be too far away. Sales of the Hyundai Ioniq 5 are expected to start in March 2021 in Europe and next July in the US, so there’s a good chance the production model will debut later this year or early next year.
Joining the Ioniq 5 by the end of the 2022 will be the Ioniq 6, which will be inspired by the Prophecy Concept, followed by the larger Ioniq 7 electric SUV in 2024. All Ioniq models will be underpinned by Hyundai’s new dedicated E-GMP electric car platform.
- Disney Mulling Pivot Of ‘Pinocchio,’ ‘Peter Pan,’ ‘Cruella’ From Theatrical To Disney+ Premieres
- The Elation Freedom Is A 1,414-Horsepower Electric American Hypercar
- LeBron James On Future Of His Political Nonprofit More Than A Vote, Start Of NBA Season In December
- Say Hello To The Smart And Sporty 2022 Honda Civic Sedan
- Kid Cudi Launches Mad Solar Production & Music Management Company Backed By Bron