Hyundai’s New Hatchback Is Getting The N Performance Treatment
To spice up the exterior, the front end will sport larger air intakes and a lower spoiler. The suspension is also firmer and lower giving the hatchback a sportier stance, and the twin exhaust pipes indicate we’re not looking at the regular i20. Elsewhere, the wheels are housing larger brakes with red calipers and there also appears to be a roof spoiler hiding under the camouflage.
While the regular Hyundai i20 is offered with a 1.0-liter turbo engine producing up to 118 horsepower, the Hyundai i20 N will most likely be powered by Hyundai’s 1.6-liter four-cylinder turbo that produces 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque in the Veloster hatchback and Elantra sedan.
- Lori Loughlin Wants College Bribery Scheme Case Tossed Out Over “Government Misconduct”; 50 Years In Prison For ‘Full House’ Star If Guilty – UPDATE
- Instead Of Hellcats, FCA Will Now Produce Facemasks
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 4 Finale: Dan Fogelman On Big Showdown, New Characters & Series’ Final Chapters
- Stunning Porsche 911 Restomod Pays Tribute To Legendary Race Car
- Pilot Season 2020: Networks Order Backup Scripts, May Move Toward Streaming Model Amid Coronavirus Crisis