Icy-Cool Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Is US-Legal And Ready For Dakar
Obviously, this car won’t go cheap- the current high bid is already $34,000 with two days left. Still, Pajero Evos are truly special, and this 129,000-mile car is long in the tooth while being largely original.
Per the listing, the only reported modifications are the (mandatory if you ask us) “EVOLUTION” graphic on the front bumper, rain guards on the windows, a Nardi wheel, bright bezels for the rear lights, and a Pioneer Carrozzeria head unit with navigation.
All Pajero Evos got a hot 3.5-liter V6 built when Mitsubishi was at its peak. That means 276 horsepower and 257 lb-ft of torque routed to a 4WD system- though it’s hard to say if all those ponies are still there 25 years later.
- Bentley Introduces Sixth Iteration Of Iconic Flying B Mascot
- Tesla Semis Will Need More Electricity Than A Small Town To Charge
- Novitec Takes The Ferrari SF90 Spider Up A 1,000-HP Notch
- New Porsche Configurator Is Here To Ruin Your Productivity
- Self-Driving Hyundai Ioniq 5 Joins Uber's Driverless Fleet
- Volkswagen Rejoices As Porsche Becomes Europe's Most Valuable Carmaker