In a first, Congress rebukes Obama with veto override of 9/11 bill
The GOP-led Congress has been angling for this moment: the chance to finally deliver President Obama a stinging rebuke with the first veto override since he took office.
It may not be exactly the political score many Republicans had envisioned. The timing comes near the end of Obama’s presidency and…
- Seahorse Pregnancies Could Help us Treat HIV
- 2021 Mercedes S-Class Interior Shown In Full
- ‘Martin Margiela: In His Own Words’ Makes Fashionable Debut, ‘Sputnik’ Lands – Specialty Streaming Preview
- Why Herpes Is the Most Talented Virus Ever
- Army Soldier And Honda Dealer Fight Over $1 Car Purchase Error