Incredibly Rare Pagani Huayra Roadster For Sale In America
It’s been driven a mere 150 miles since the day it rolled off the factory floor near Modena, Italy. It’s been in no accidents, has zero damage, and had its annual service completed earlier this month. The sale also includes a complete matching luggage set and automatic membership in a highly exclusive club. The price? If you have to ask then you definitely shouldn’t even consider placing a bid, but we’ll go into detail anyway.
A brand-new Huayra Roadster, depending on customization options, would set you back over $2 million, and that’s being fairly conservative. Mecum estimates this example will sell anywhere from $2.3 million to $2.5 million. There should be zero doubt a new owner will step up and gladly write a big fat check.
- ‘Martin Eden’ Is Vividly Rendered Take On Jack London’s Novel
- Former VW, Porsche, BMW And Tesla Execs Are Building A 600-HP Sports Car
- Pioneering “Cooley High” Director Michael Schultz To Be Honored By Black Hollywood Education & Resource Center
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces True Autonomous Parking
- Jim Carrey, Wanda Sykes & More Support NBC Blackout, Push Followers To Watch & Amplify Biden Town Hall