Instead Of Hellcats, FCA Will Now Produce Facemasks
In an announcement on Monday, FCA said production capacity is being installed this week and will begin manufacturing the masks in the coming weeks with initial distribution planned across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. FCA will donate the masks to police, EMTs, firefighters, and workers in hospitals and health care clinics. The automaker says this will be a multifaceted global program using its manufacturing, supply chain, and engineering expertise.
FCA will work closely with national, regional, and city authorities to ensure the masks are donated to the people who need them most. Further actions in the fight against the coronavirus will be released in the coming days, possibly related to the production of ventilators and respirators, which are also in short supply.
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 4 Finale: Dan Fogelman On Big Showdown, New Characters & Series’ Final Chapters
- Stunning Porsche 911 Restomod Pays Tribute To Legendary Race Car
- Pilot Season 2020: Networks Order Backup Scripts, May Move Toward Streaming Model Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- Porsche Promises It’ll Never Do What Bugatti Does
- ‘Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira & EP On Michonne’s Fate Tonight, Coronavirus, Rick Grimes & What’s Next