Intel Releases Ethernet Connections CD 22.6 – Download and Apply Now
Intel has rolled out its new 22.6 Ethernet Connections CD, which adds support for the producer’s Ethernet Adaptive Virtual Function, as well as for Forward Error Correction (FEC) configuration for XXV710 based devices.
When it comes to other supported devices, Intel’s update is suitable for several Ethernet Connections and Converged Network Adapters, Gigabit Ethernet PHY, and Server Adapters, as highlighted on the description page.
As for compatible operating systems, the downloadable archive is suitable for both 32- and 64-bit variants of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 platforms, as well as the 64-bit architectures of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2. Also, some versions of Linux and FreeBSD are also supported.
However, bear in mind that, even though the package includes all network drivers for the aforementioned OSes for most Intel Ethernet adapters, not all devices are compatible with each and every OS.
Moreover, take into account that Intel’s Ethernet CD … (read more)
- Apple Watch Could Soon Track Dancing, Curling, and American Football
- AccuWeather for iOS Caught Collecting Data Even When Users Ask It Not To – UPDATED
- Android Totally Dominating the Mobile World with 87.7% Market Share
- Hacker Claims to Have Decrypted Apple’s Secure Enclave Processor (SEP) Firmware
- iOS 11 Beta 6 Updates More App Icons, Adds New AirPods Animation, and More