Jeep Teases The Fresh-Faced Compass
The most notable changes are the redesigned bumper which resembles the one found on the Grand Cherokee SRT, and a set of new foglights adorns the front. The rear looks unchanged. The interior also sees some notable changes in the form of an all-new infotainment system with a metallic frame and a tablet-styled display. Restyled air vents and a new dashboard design with metallic accents and newly upholstered surfaces lifts the cabin up to a more premium-feeling level. Not much else is known about the crossover SUV, and the final picture will only be made clear once the Compass is introduced later in the year, or possibly in 2021.
- Janet Tamaro, Series Creator, EP And Showrunner, Signs With APA
- Hyundai Caught Testing New Tesla Fighter
- Disney Mulling Pivot Of ‘Pinocchio,’ ‘Peter Pan,’ ‘Cruella’ From Theatrical To Disney+ Premieres
- The Elation Freedom Is A 1,414-Horsepower Electric American Hypercar
- LeBron James On Future Of His Political Nonprofit More Than A Vote, Start Of NBA Season In December