Jeep Wagoneer’s Complex Lighting Display Is Seriously Cool
The lighting display begins with the Wagoneer lettering on the grille, which illuminates first, gradually followed by the grille’s vertical bars, the headlights, the lower LED DRLs, and even the mirrors. Suddenly, the illuminated grille available on some new BMWs seems a lot less over-the-top than it once did.
Fully lit up, the Jeep’s lighting looks great and adds even more presence to the Wagoneer’s face. That’s if the welcome lighting makes it to production, though, as the display seen here was on a concept version of the Grand Wagoneer.
- Entertainment Union Coalition Hails New Law Easing Path For Workers To Borrow From Their Pension Plans
- The Lamborghini Aventador Just Set A New Record
- ‘The Walking Dead Universe Experience’ Makes IMDb TV Its Exclusive Streaming Home
- The Nissan GT-R Will Bow Out With A 710-HP Special Edition
- Range Media Partners Locks Matt Graham To Launch Music Arm Of Upstart Management Company