Julia Louis-Dreyfus Announces ‘Veep’ Virtual Reunion As Biden-Harris Benefit
Julia Louis-Dreyfus announced a Veep virtual cast reunion today as a fundraiser for the Democratic party of Wisconsin and the Biden-Harris presidential campaign.
“All roads to the White House go through the great state of Wisconsin,” the former Seinfeld actress says in a video tweet (see it below), adding, “The future of democracy is on the line, people!”
The upcoming reunion will feature Veep cast members Louis-Dreyfus, Anna Chlumskey, Reid Scott, Sam Richardson, Tony Hale, Tim Simons, Clea DuVall, and Matt Walsh, with showrunner David Mandel as moderator. Additional special guests are expected.
The event will be livestreamed only once, at 6 pm CT on Sunday, Oct. 4. Donations of any amount are being accepted, with all contributions benefitting the Democratic Party of Wisconsin.
HBO’s political satire Veep, created by Armando Iannucci, starred Louis-Dreyfus as U.S. vice president Selina Meyer, and aired from 2012 to 2019.
- Cadillac’s Next Electric SUV Looks Mean
- AFI Fest To Laud Sofia Coppola, Kirby Dick, Rita Moreno & Mira Nair
- Lincoln Navigator Has A Surprise Waiting For The Cadillac Escalade
- UCP Adapting ‘The Lost Kids’, Podcast About Controversial Troubled Teens Program, As Docu-Series
- Meet The VinFast President: A BMW X5 Powered By A GM V8