Lamborghini Is Ready To Help Fight Covid-19
Lamborghini has already received approval from the Emilia-Romagna Region and this endeavor is taking place in collaboration with the University of Bologna. The Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences will test the medical devices made by Lamborghini before they are delivered to the hospital. As a sign of unity during this difficult time, Lamborghini lit its Sant’Agata Bolognese headquarters with the colors of the Italian flag.
“During this emergency, we feel the need to make a concrete contribution. The S. Orsola-Malpighi Hospital is an institution with which we have had a collaborative relationship for years, through both professional consultancy in promoting programs to protect our workers’ health, and in research projects,” said Stefano Domenicali, Chairman and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. “We will win this battle together by working in union, supporting those who are at the forefront of fighting this pandemic every day.”
- Larry David PSA Wants Public To Curb Their Enthusiasm For Leaving Home
- Should This Tesla Owner Be Allowed To Make A Warranty Claim?
- What Sony’s Seismic Schedule Changes Of ‘Morbius’, ‘Ghostbusters: Afterlife’ & More Actually Means
- Introducing The Stunning 2021 Genesis G80
- Coronavirus Relief Concert Review: Elton John Hosted Special Successfully Flies Big iHearted Flag In Low-Fi Tones