Lamborghini Urus ST-X Reveal Date Becomes Official
“The most important part will be to define in what way a Lamborghini must use this electric energy, and in what way we can be different from the other users of this platform,” Reggiani said. “We have seven different driving modes in the Urus, and what will be important is that every driving mode use electric power in a different way.”
He refused to divulge specific details but did hint at a “boost-oriented mode” to offer top-level performance, along with an efficiency-minded mode. Unfortunately, Reggiani couldn’t provide a reveal date for the Urus PHEV, but we imagine it’ll happen sometime next year.
- ‘Joker’: The Wild Ride Of Hollywood’s Wild-Card Success Continues
- US Coast Guard Orders Two ZR1 Corvette Engines
- NBC Boss On the Hiring & Firing By ‘Saturday Night Live’ Of Comedian Shane Gillis Over Racial Slur Controversy
- Bollinger Is Taking Serious Measures To Protect Its Tech
- CBS Buys Romantic Comedy ‘Arranged’ From ‘Man With A Plan’ Co-Producer