Legendary Alfa Romeo Concept Cars Sell For $14.8 Million
Even decades later, the three cars make for a truly remarkable visual spectacle, both individually and as a group. All the BATs were designed to be as aerodynamically efficient as possible, with the BAT 5 (photographed in gray) arriving first in 1953. The covered wheels were aimed at reducing airflow disruption at speed. Next was the BAT 7 (shown in blue), revealed in 1954 with its distinctive curved tail fins, while the drag coefficient dropped to just 0,19.
- LAPD & NYPD Prepare For Potential Election Night Unrest As National Guard Activated In 16 States
- The Ferrari 308M Is A Stunning $600,000 Restomod
- “Baby Shark” Dethrones “Despacito” As Most-Viewed Video On YouTube
- Hyundai Wants To Smash The Toyota Land Cruiser’s Legacy
- Charles Gordon Dies: Oscar-Nominated ‘Field Of Dreams’ And ‘Waterworld’ Producer Was 73