Lexus LC Gets Improved Handling And A Stunning New Color
In Japan, the updated LC will go on sale later this year. The coupe will retail for ¥13,270,000 ($118,700), while the convertible will start at ¥14,770,000 ($132,000). Under the hood, the Lexus LC Coupe and Convertible are powered by a 5.0-liter V8 rated at 471 horsepower and 398 lb-ft of torque, which is sent to the rear wheels through a ten-speed automatic transmission. The LC coupe is also available as a hybrid with a 3.5-liter V6 and an electric motor generating a combined 354 hp.
We’ll have to wait and see if any of these updates to the Lexus LC 500 come to US models. We’re also still waiting for the long-awaited hardcore LC F to arrive and fill the void of the beloved LFA, but a recent report suggests the hardcore variant may never happen.
- This Lamborghini Countach Is One Of The Most Important Cars In The US
- Ford’s $5.6-Billion Blue Oval City Will Transform The Electric Car Landscape
- Official: New Acura Integra Will Be A Hatchback
- One-Of-A-Kind Porsche 968 L’Art Celebrates 30 Years Since The Original
- Polestar Is About To Change Forever
- Only 3 People Will Own This Wild BMW X7 Special Edition