Liberal Jewish groups take battle over holy site to court
Groups representing liberal streams of Judaism have appealed to Israel's Supreme Court to force the government to implement its decision on equal prayer at a key Jewish holy site.
On this topic: ()
- Seahorse Pregnancies Could Help us Treat HIV
- 2021 Mercedes S-Class Interior Shown In Full
- ‘Martin Margiela: In His Own Words’ Makes Fashionable Debut, ‘Sputnik’ Lands – Specialty Streaming Preview
- Why Herpes Is the Most Talented Virus Ever
- Army Soldier And Honda Dealer Fight Over $1 Car Purchase Error