Lincoln Navigator Has A Surprise Waiting For The Cadillac Escalade
Under the hood, expect to see the familiar 3.5-liter twin-turbo V6 with 450 horsepower paired to a 10-speed automatic transmission. At the moment, Lincoln has yet to confirm the existence of this package which explains the lack of official photos. More than likely, the Navigator Special Edition won’t be available until sometime later in 2021.
Will the new Special Edition help handle the expected Escalade onslaught? It definitely won’t hurt but the reality is that the Navigator will best benefit from a mid-life refresh. Chances are, Lincoln is already hard at work doing that very task.
- UCP Adapting ‘The Lost Kids’, Podcast About Controversial Troubled Teens Program, As Docu-Series
- Meet The VinFast President: A BMW X5 Powered By A GM V8
- Writer-Producer Francesca Sloane Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios; Sets First Project With Legendary Based On Works Of Anaïs Nin
- Fastest German Cars Ever Made
- New Hollywood Podcast: Amber Ruffin Gives Details About Her Late-Night Talk Show And Shares The Unlikely Verzuz Battle She Wants To See
- This Widebody Porsche Cayman 987 Is Wild