McLaren Artura Shows Off Striking Silhouette
McLaren isn’t ready to reveal the technical specifications yet, but the new twin-turbo V6 will reportedly have over 600 horsepower on tap. This will make the Artura significantly more powerful than the 570S, which generates 562 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque. As well as being McLaren’s first hybrid series production car, the Artura will be the first model that abandons the automaker’s numerical model names outside Ultimate Series cars like the Senna and Speedtial.
Combined with the McLaren Carbon Lightweight Architecture, the Artura will “deliver outstanding levels of thrilling performance, driver engagement and efficiency.” With more power to play with, the Artura will inevitably be more expensive than the entry-level 570S it’s replacing, but we’ll find out more details when McLaren’s new hybrid supercar debuts next week.
- Craig Ferguson’s Monologue Defending Britney Spears From 2007 Resurfaces Amid #FreeBritney Movement
- Spied! The Volkswagen ID.Buzz Hits The Streets
- Claudia Conway Seeks Out Golden Ticket To Hollywood In ‘American Idol’ Promo
- Ford Patents New Grille With Illuminated Logo
- Michael B. Jordan, Bruce Springsteen & Timothée Chalamet Super Bowl Ads Most Watched On YouTube