Mercedes-AMG GLE63 Becomes 900-HP Hyper SUV
The car you see before you boasts a power output of 907 horsepower and a massive 848 lb-ft of torque from its 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine. This power is achieved through the fitment of, amongst others, upgraded turbos, and new software. To remind the reader, the standard Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 comes from the factory with 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque. An electric 48-volt EQ Boost starter-generator adds another 21 hp and 184 lb-ft and power is sent to all fours via a nine-speed automatic transmission.
Turning this car into a 900 hp beast takes a set of upgraded turbos, a flap exhaust system, high-performance fuel pumps, and a set of 100 cell sport catalytic converters, as well as some serious software tuning to up the boost and work with the engine timing. The standard car can sprint to sixty in only 3.7 seconds, so this car is sure to beat that by quite some margin.
- Bill Maher Frets About The Clintons, The Military & The Mail; Begs Chris Evans To Run For Office
- Leaked: Chevrolet C8 Corvette Stingray R Pack
- Tribeca Film Festival Confirms 20th Edition In 2021, Shifting Dates To June
- 2021 Genesis G80 Boasts Significantly Improved Economy
- Zoë Kravitz Reacts To ‘High Fidelity’s Cancellation After One Season: “Breakups Suck”