Microsoft Extends EMET End of Life Date
An anonymous reader writes: Microsoft will continue to support and provide security patches for its Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit security software for Windows until July 31 2018, after taking customer feedback into account. EMET is a security utility software popular with enterprise customers running supported versions of Windows. It uses mitigation techniques to block attackers from exploiting vulnerabilities in software. The company’s lead program manager for operating system security, Jeffrey Sutherland, said while EMET 5.5x will continue to be supported for another 18 months after the original end of life date of January next year, Microsoft recommended customers migrate to Windows 10 for improved security.
- 2021 Mercedes S-Class Interior Shown In Full
- ‘Martin Margiela: In His Own Words’ Makes Fashionable Debut, ‘Sputnik’ Lands – Specialty Streaming Preview
- Why Herpes Is the Most Talented Virus Ever
- Army Soldier And Honda Dealer Fight Over $1 Car Purchase Error
- Donald Trump Says Postal Service Needs Money For Mail-In Voting, But He’ll Block It