Microsoft Surface Studio Systems Get November 27 Firmware – Download Now
Microsoft has made available the download link for the November 2017 cumulative firmware and drivers pack developed for its Surface Studio devices, which installs new driver versions that improve Windows Mixed Reality features support.
To be specific, the new update installs Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth (15.68.9120.47) and AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network (15.68.9120.47) adapter drivers, as well as the 188.8.131.5295 NVIDIA GeForce GTX version.
To upgrade to this release, you have the option to carry out the installation either automatically via Microsoft’s Windows Update service or manually by downloading and installing the package.
Even though the first method is more comfortable, take into account that not all Surface owners receive this latest firmware at the same time as the producer provides every new update in stages. In other words, you might need to wait for this November 2017 release to reach your system.
However, if you are anxious about the new update and want… (read more)
- Apple Starts Preparing Mac Users for Deprecation of macOS 32-Bit Support
- Canon Updates Firmware for Several EOS Cameras – Update Now
- Apple Redesigns iTunes to Work with HomePod and Let Users Control Music Playback
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV 2017, Android TV, and TV Pro Firmware 6.2.0 Is Up for Grabs
- GRID Autosport for iPhone and iPad Now Supports Arrow Touch for All Devices