Mid-Engine, RWD Honda Civic Is All Sorts Of Madness
The fuel tank now sits where the engine once did, alongside the new home of the spare wheel. Suspension wise, this hardware is based on Datsun 240Z parts with fabricated adjustable rear A-arms as well as coilovers in all four corners. The interior is less impressive: it features bucket seats trimmed in two-tone gray microsuede, with power adjustment for the driver. A roll cage is integrated, with a fire extinguisher attached. To keep you cool when there are no flames, partial air conditioning is also included. The stock dashboard gets a CD player and a 120 mph speedo. The odometer shows only 9,400 miles, although the seller states that he has driven 10k miles over the last 12 years.
As a truly unique build, the Civic has been featured in numerous articles and magazines over the years, all of which have been dutifully logged and kept in a folder that the new owner will inherit. At the close of bidding, a final bid of $42,750 was locked in bt BAT user ATXGuy.
- ‘Tenet’ Tops $20M In China, Crossing $100M Overseas Today – International Box Office
- Honda’s Record-Breaking Type R Arrives At Dealers
- ‘Troop Beverly Hills’ Sequel In The Works At Tri-Star With AFI Alum Oran Zegman Set To Direct
- Lotus Could Be In Legal Trouble Over Evija Hypercar
- Francis Coppola’s New Cut Of ‘Godfather Part III’ To Get Limited December Theatrical Release Before VOD