New Mercedes-Maybach S650 Night Edition Takes Aim At Rolls-Royce
The cabin remains one of Mercedes’ very best, and in the Night Edition it’s even more sumptuous with Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery in a combination of Porcelain and Black. Even the floor mats are in leather, and the Night Edition badging finds its way onto the center console. When one thinks Maybach, glossy wood sounds like a more natural choice for interior trim than the racy carbon-fiber employed here, but the combination works surprisingly well.
The Night Edition, like the regular Maybach S650, retains one of the best back seats in the business. They recline by 43 degrees, offer massaging, and even have power calf rests. Other feature highlights include dual 12.3-inch color screens, a head-up display, night view assist plus, and heated/ventilated seats. At $242,950, the Night Edition carries a $40,000 premium over the normal Maybach S650, but exclusivity never comes cheap. The Night Edition is now arriving in local showrooms.
- AMC’s Sundance Now Picks Up Zokiak Finland’s Period Cold War Drama ‘Shadow Lines’
- Here’s What We Know About The Next Honda Civic Type R
- UK Introduces 14-Day Quarantine Rules For Overseas Arrivals
- Weekly Treasure: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Coupe
- ‘Batwoman’ Showrunner On Introducing New Character Instead Of Straight Recasting Following Ruby Rose’s Exit – ATX