New Porsche Configurator Is Here To Ruin Your Productivity
Porsche also says that almost all options are shown in real-time. Some, like deviated stitching color changes, wouldn’t even render into the last configurator. Apparently, it won’t just be a checklist anymore either. Instead, users will be “guided” through the process. This means it’ll feel a lot like BMW’s configurator, which takes you through the exterior and interior choices step-by-step.
Once you’ve built a car, you have some options. If you hate it and want one of those preconfigured cars, Porsche says you can order right on the website via your chosen dealer. The process is much the same for a car you build, but let’s be honest, you were doing that instead of finishing work for the day anyway.
- Self-Driving Hyundai Ioniq 5 Joins Uber's Driverless Fleet
- Volkswagen Rejoices As Porsche Becomes Europe's Most Valuable Carmaker
- When It Comes To Touchscreens Mercedes-Benz Says The Bigger, The Better
- 2023 Audi RS5 Competition First Drive Review: Sharper And Sexier
- 2023 Ford F-250 Super Duty Review: Now With Even More Muscle
- This Is What The BMW XM Should Have Looked Like