New VW Tiguan X Looks Ready To Join SUV Coupe Craze
As with all the other cars in this segment, there’s that divisive, sloping, fastback roofline along with a completely new taillight arrangement. The rear diffuser also seems to house a reflective strip that is there presumably to lower the tail’s focal point and also to increase visual width. It’s a bold difference compared to most other vehicles on the road, but that’s exactly what coupe SUVs exist for. They’re born to stand out, make a statement, and leave people speechless. Obviously, this has its downsides. The regular Tiguan’s available seven-seat configuration will certainly not be on offer here, and cargo space will likely be diminished.
- There’s A New Carbon Aero Kit For The C8 Corvette
- Joe Biden And Barack Obama Debut New Video Where They Chide Donald Trump For Taking “No Responsibility”
- Bugatti Just Made A Difficult Decision About A New Model
- Elon Musk Texted Amber Heard Offering “24/7 Security” After She Claimed Johnny Depp Threw Phone At Her
- The Grand Caravan Is Back! But Not As A Dodge